Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday

I slept in this morning because my AM church gig did not use me this morning.  Boo.  Last week, they did two services when I was out of town.  Boo.  Bad luck for Dave.

My PM church gig was sparsely attended, as it is every year.  I have not seen the first half of the super bowl in twelve years.  Good to have a gig, though, and I am not one to bail for something like a football game, or really anything short of death.


It's been a slow weekend with no Saturday night gig, either.  Last night I watched the new Dave Grohl documentary Sound City.  I highly recommend it.



Another slow week ahead, but things will be picking up soon.

February 15, Taste of Dunwoody (Dunwoody, GA)
February 16, Cannery Ballroom (Nashville, TN)
February 24-March 1, Rock Boat XIII (the ocean)
March 2, Park Tavern (Atlanta, GA)
March 14, Wonder Bar (Asbury Park, NJ)
March 15, Theatre of the Living Arts (Philadelphia, PA)
March 16, Gramercy Theatre (New York, NY)
March 17, The Hamilton (Washington, DC)
July 11, Mohegan Sun (Montville, CT)
July 20 (Atlanta, GA)
October 19 (Atlanta, GA)

davidfreemanmusic.net