Tuesday, August 9, 2011

CBS Better Mornings

Yacht Rock got up early/stayed up late to play on the CBS Better Mornings Atlanta show yesterday.  We loaded in at 3 AM, set up, and played a couple of times between 5 and 7 AM.  I stayed up.

I think we played better this time than last time.  It felt a little more comfortable.  I was also too tired to care.  Our person at the station said they had to remove the videos of us performing because of copyright issues, but they let us do the weather TWICE!  Here's the only one I could find today:

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=6129424


CBS was cool enough to let us stay after the morning show and hold our rehearsal there, so rather than tear down, more to our rehearsal space, set up again, and play for an hour, we just blew through the things we need for this weekend and we were done.


I was so tired I nearly fell asleep while driving home.  I got home and ran to bed.

Big show this weekend!


davidfreemanmusic.net