Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter

It's been a while…

After finishing the AM church gig revival, I've done very little.  Easter weekend is not a good weekend for gigs (unless you've got an awesome Easter morning gig lined up), so I've been working in the yard and sleeping and watching YouTube videos.  I've also been working on horn arrangements for a funky New Orleans/Little Feat studio project.  Also, I fixed my EWI antennae.


Speaking of Easter gigs, my AM church gig did not want me there Sunday morning, so I slept in.  My PM church gig DID happen.  My mix was pretty bad, partly because the pick up on the piano has a short in it--it finally kicked on about two thirds of the way through the service, so we suddenly had lots of volume.  Beyond that, I haven't much to say.

This coming weekend, I return to a more normal playing schedule--two shows related to the Final Four stuff, including a big show in Centennial Olympic Park on Saturday.  Woohoo!

April 6, Centennial Olympic Park (Atlanta)
April 12, Glass Cactus (Grapevine, TX)
April 19, Summerour in the City (Atlanta)
April 20, Park Tavern (Atlanta)
April 26, Variety Playhouse (Atlanta)
May 3, Georgia Theatre (Athens)
May 4, Revival! Cannery Ballroom (Nashville)
May 17, Braves game (Atlanta)
May 24, Radio Radio (Indianapolis)
May 31, Park Tavern (Atlanta)
June 8, City of Woodstock Concert Series (Woodstock, GA)
June 14, Friday LIVE! (Charlotte, NC)
June 28, Park Tavern (Atlanta)
July 8, Stockton Goes to the Beach (Cape May, NJ)
July 11, Mohegan Sun (Montville, CT)
July 12, (Baltimore, MD)
July 13, (Philadelphia, PA)
July 20, Revival! Chastain Amphitheater (Atlanta)
August 23, Park Tavern (Atlanta)
September 27, Park Tavern (Atlanta)
October 19, Variety Playhouse (Atlanta)
December 14, Variety Playhouse (Atlanta)