Thursday, June 26, 2014

Philadelpia

Yacht Rock played a private event in Philadelphia Tuesday night.  I have no idea what it was for.  We flew up that morning.  Hans flew up to White Plains, NY, the day before and drove our gear down to Philly.

Check your phone.


The gig was right inside the front doors of the Museum of Art (the Rocky steps museum).  We didn't have the opportunity to go outside, unfortunately.  It would've been a cool picture of the the seven of us doing the Rocky pose.



The inside of the hall is beautiful and not at all acoustically friendly.  Not a good place to put a band!




The first set started out slow, but the crowd got the hang of it.  By the second set, they were into it.


No problems with my laptop on this night.  I guess that was some sort of random glitch.


My hotel room had a bug problem.  That's my pillow right there.


We flew home Wednesday.  Check your phone.